A**F**R**I**C**A

For some reason Kyle and I were talking about Africa before falling asleep the other night. He commented that I'm the only one in the Hawkins family that has yet to visit Africa. So I thought I would let all of you out there know that I'm willing to go. Jul and Jim are there now so might as well try to go now. If any of you would like contribute to this idea, please feel free. Keep in mind I would probably need to take Kyle, Lillian and Jack - and would want to of course.
Just a thought...

Comments

YESSSSSSS!! How about we contribute by hosting? (Does that count?) You know I DO work for a travel company so I could pull some strings and get you deals on things. Just not on the flight. Hmmm that's sortof critical. flycheapabroad.com? Emirates airline?
I'll have to brainstorm some more and get back to you. Anything you can sell? :-)
Anonymous said…
Would front row seats at a slide show suffice?

Ethi Eddie
Dear Ethi Eddie,

No, this will not suffice.

Katie

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty