Montréal

I am (hopefully) done with my prelims. I wrote the last one on Monday, and I hope to hear from my professors later this week. I think I did all right, but you never know.

Now that the exams are behind me, I'm turning to all the tasks that I've neglected over the past month. And that includes posting some pictures from my trip to Montréal. I participated in a conference held in Montréal, and it gave me the opportunity to explore the city and visit my former roommate, Denis. I also got to meet his wife, Jamie. They were great hosts, and it was fun to spend time with Denis again and get to know Jamie. And I loved Montréal--it is a very beautiful city. It also helped that the weather was pleasant for most of my stay.

The first picture is of Jamie and Denis. Most of the other shots were taken in old Montréal. The final two pictures are of McGill University.










Comments

Mary Mac said…
wow those pictures are amazing! so glad prelims are over! praying for you guys!
wow what a beautiful city! I'm moving to Montreal next...
So will you do a reenactment of your paper presentation next month in Durham?

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty