*Warning* Flashback in process*

As I'm laying here on bed rest, I can't stop thinking about having a newborn a my arms. But alas, I'm still at home waiting for this baby to decide to come. My Tuesday appointment showed an elevated blood pressure (same occurred with the other two) and so I spent 2.5 hours at the hospital for monitoring and lab tests. With normal results I was sent home (thank you thank you) on bed rest. This means little to no movement around. Grammy is most affected by this and she's doing an amazing job with Lillian and Jack - in fact, she's doing everything, including taking care of me and the household chores. Wow!
The good news is that I've moved on from 2cm (16 days ago) to 4cm. So really, it's up to the babe to realize what a great family and world awaits him on this side :) It could be he/she is waiting for Kyle and I to decide on a good name - suggestions anyone?

Here are the first pics of my Lillian May and Jack Robert:
Jack joined our family at 10:24am November 6 2008. He weighed 6 lb. 2 oz. and measured 19". Lillian May arrived at 3:43pm on January 16 2006 weighing 5lbs 2oz.

Comments

Kristen said…
I like that bedrest has you blogging again. :) my name suggests are:
girls: corrine, cecelia, julia, charlotte, eleanor (ellie or nora for short?)
boys: wow, no suggestions, really. maybe that means you're having a girl.
Anonymous said…
LaMar!
Katie said…
How about for a girl it can be
Naomi Kathleen or for a boy Parker ? Welty
Mary Mac said…
milk this bedrest thing. go get season one of lost and start watching it. grammy can change the dvds for you.
Wow those photos are amazing!! I can see why you are eager to meet this next one.

Names: Chiquita (girl) or Del Monte (boy). Good healthy Tex-Mex names.
Anonymous said…
Ella Caroline
Anna Joy
Ella Joy
Anna Caroline
Elizabeth Joy
Barbara Joy
--------------
Landon Scott
Myles Landon
Landon Lyn
Orville LeMar
--------------
Frick House said…
Aaryn for a girl, Aaron for a boy :)
Hawkins Family said…
Some WA state boy names - Custer, Everson, Deming, Guemes, Edison, Conway, Agnew, Lyman, Hamilton, Bryant, Verlot, Colbert, Chattaroy, Latah, Mica, Tekoa, Edwall, Malden, Ewan, Albion, Kahlotus, Entiat, Orondo, Peshastin, and Winchester.

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty