Current Moving Thoughts

As you can probably tell by the newly posted material, I have a little time at the computer presently. Actually we had an exhausting day and I tried to go to sleep at 8pm but it ended up only being an hour. Since Kyle is off playing basketball one last time with Mike, I thought I would try to get the holiday pics posted before any more time went by.

We were up early in order to finish packing and prepare for the truck drop off. It came around 10:30 and friends were here soon afterwards. We didn't finish until about 2:30 but that's with a nice lunch break. It's nice to have that all done. Of course that means we have to sleep on the floor for awhile. Saturday is the next big day as we fly out at 7am through Denver. Elizabeth Miner is going to pick us up and we'll stay the night with them in Dallas. Mom and Dad W are meeting us in Waco next week to help clean, paint, and all around prepare for the truck to arrive on that end. We will need to buy a fridge, washer and dryer, and other furniture items so please pray that that goes well. Actually more importantly, the closing is on Monday so we are pretty anxious for that to happen smoothly.

Both of us are sorry to say goodbye to Vancouver and our friends here but at the same time very excited for our next step in life...which is waiting in Waco. I think we already have at least one commitment from friends to visit us, why not you too?!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad all went well with the move. For my part, I anxiously await the day when I can come visit. Just probably not in the summer.

Great pictures of your vacation. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty