Laundry and Lifting



Believe it or not, I'm enjoying laundry time especially hanging everything out to dry. It takes less than 30 minutes to dry and I've even put things up overnight(!) and they've dried then too. I really like seeing Lillian's little clothes hanging up next to ours.

She's currently giving Kyle the run down of her day as he bathes or rather plays with her outside in her pool. We haven't been taking as many pictures of her lately and even less video. But she's learned what the camera is and what is expected of her, smiling almost immediately. "Aren't I cute?" Kyle and I call this her fake smile.



Below I think she was trying to explain to Mr. Bear that she couldn't play with him until she was done with her lifting regimen. I'm not sure if she followed through.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Way to get her started early, Kyle, to develop her skills as a wide receiver and as a center midfielder.
--julianna

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty