It's fall in Texas



High of 77 today but we woke up to temperatures in the 30's which is probably what most of you are dealing with. Kyle is really excited about this new weather after dealing with 90+ for so long. So we really are liking Waco.

Well it's been awhile since I've updated, sorry for that. I've actually been enjoying my time away from the computer and have managed to start and finish a couple books. Of course if I endeavor to take Kyle up on his offer to read a book from his list of current ones for school I may not be able to finish in a day or two as I like to do.

We had a great but short visit with Mom W this past weekend. She had fun waking up with Lillian in the morning and I had fun sleeping in. For whatever reason our camera has been sitting in the same spot these days so I decided to take a couple pics today of her with her new friend Elmo (that traveled all the way from Ohio) and with me. Elmo was singing and dancing during this shot, and so was Lillian!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, Lillian has so much pretty hair now! though hopefully her dance moves are better than her mother's. What's on the reading list these days?
-love, julianna

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty