Kyle saves a life


We went to a Texas Rangers game yesterday with Kevin (Kyle's brother), David, Mandy, and Shannon (Mandy's sister). The Rangers won 3-2 against the Toronto BlueJays. Every time a home run was hit fireworks went off and The Natural music played. Lillian seemed to enjoy the entertainment, mostly the people watching. We had amazing seats thanks to grandparents of Kevin's friend. We sat overlooking third plate in the front row of the upper deck. It took me about 20 minutes or so to stop worrying about the possibility of one of us falling since the railing was pretty low. At one point a foul ball came right at me and once it was close enough I decided I didn't really feel like sticking my hand out to catch it. So Kyle did. And the guy sitting right behind us exclaimed "You saved my life man." His hand was a little red and he was shaking from the adrenaline rush.

The day was a lot more fun than I'd anticipated. We'll have to go back since the cheap seats are only $6.

Comments

Unknown said…
You didn't tell me you have a blog! Nice pictures! I can't believe how big Lillian is.

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty