Love me

I think we may have a lot of these type of photos (or at least moments). The third child gets no respect. This shot was taken after Kyle placed Wes on top of a pile of clothes (and no, they aren't clean!) in order to run back outside to man our other two crazy kids. I took the shot in case Wes needs proof of who loves him more - me of course. (This is also in contrast to the photo of Asher some of you saw.)
The other two pictures were taken last week to show off his head control - though it didn't last long. Kyle and I think that he is visibly growing every feeding. Monday he has an appointment so we'll have numbers then.


Comments

What a cute chubb-head!! So he does still have that blond hair? But somehow he looks different than the photos from the previous entry. I think it's time for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty