Dress Up

Quick get this post up before Kyle sees.  I saw a snippet of a Discovery Health show back in March and decided to give it a shot (raising your children in a gender-neutral environment).  I'm really just kidding about that. Actually there is no hope of Jack escaping princesses, tutus, necklaces, and purses.  All he knows is that they are the things to want and so there are many times that we find Jack and Lillian fighting over the same purse.  She however rarely fights to play with his trucks.  

Sorry, I just knew he would be such a cutie, I couldn't help myself.

On another note Lillian has completely fallen in love with coloring and drawing and writing notes.  She can spend hours at the table drawing.  I know she would love it if I would just set up an area (all for her) with painting and play-do and crafts galore.  Then she really would be set.

Comments

Kristen said…
My children were disturbed. ;) Abby said, 'I see Lillian. And what's that?' pointing to Jack. When I would say, 'That's Jack' she kind of looked closer and then say, 'No. I no like that.'

Also, FYI, I've definitely painted Nathanael's nails many a time.
Lauren said…
Jadie would be up in arms if I let Caleb wear a tutu!
Wow, jaw-dropping. And I'm just speaking of Lillian's pink outfit at this point. Then there's Jack. He's got quite the pose down. He's learning all SORTS of things from Lillian.

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty