Bad Days and Good Days

Well, we are surviving.  The kids and I are on our way to recovery.  Kyle, the last one to get sick is still in the midst of his battle.  Pray for his strength to return and for the bug to be completely gone so that he can try to start the week off on a better note.  He has a lot of work to get done plus he leaves Wed/Thurs for another conference.

We skipped church this morning although we felt a little better I knew we weren't in the clear to be in close contact with others.  The kids and I went out early to give Kyle some quiet rest.  We stopped for coffee and breakfast, a quick shop around Target, and then on to a first time visit park.  There were only a couple other dog walkers/joggers.  It's in a perfect spot over-looking the lake and west of Waco.  Here are a couple shots of some Bluebonnets that are starting to peak out.

Sorry the quality of these pictures is so poor, I'm using the camera on my phone which is maybe 3mpx.







Comments

Becky said…
The spring is my favorite time of year when the bluebonnets are in bloom. I'm glad you got some good pictures of the kiddos amongst the flowers!

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty