Happy Valentine's Day

The many faces of our two-year-old.










As you may have guessed, these shots were taken after bath time with clean pajamas and freshly combed hair. Coincidentally, the pj's have hearts all over them so they are perfect for Valentine's Day.

It seems as though I need to apologize again for becoming so delinquent with the blogging. I think I've lost the urge. Lillian is still as cute as ever but we are picking up the cameras less often these days. You'll have to come visit in order to see the really golden ones during a slide show - with real slides (not digital).

We had a great Christmas break visiting tons of family and friends from here to Maryland. We are now back into the routine of life in Waco. Kyle is busy at school though finds time to cheer on the Baylor Bears (men's bball - although the women are even better). We've been to a couple games and are considering bringing Lillian sometime soon. Lilly and I still go every MWF to play with Elliott and Oliver (age 19 months). Lilly has especially enjoyed playing with their Christmas toys, including a Pooh-mobile and a kitchen play set. Also, it's been warm lately so it's been great to get outside. I still wish we had a park a block away but at least it's not freezing outside like some of you are experiencing. I'm trying to find a bible study to get involved with but striking out so far. I'm praying that would happen for me before too long.

Thanks for all the Christmas notes and calls. Have a great week and happy Valentine's Day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks Katie as these are greatly appreciated. It was great to get the verbal update on your lives since Christmas. We hope to see both Baylor Bears basketball teams go deep into the tournament.
Why don't you start a Bible Study?
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
My favorite pic was, well, er, I guess... all of 'em! Can I get an appointment for a making faces evening, please?

g.h.

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty