Too cool


Thanks Jaja for my new shades!

Comments

Anonymous said…
6 words... get that kid an agent... NOW!

The Howards
Anonymous said…
Perhaps my favorite Lillian photo yet! She's tough, she's mean....she's totally adorable.
I love the photos old and new. Thank you for allowing far away family to current on your family.
Mary
Anonymous said…
Whoa! She is becoming a real Texan, as in "Don't mess with Texas!" But I'm inclined to think there is a sweetie underneath.

from a grp who knows these things
Anonymous said…
Diva in training!
Oh my, this is hilarious. Or scary. Not sure which... (does she actually wear these? but not to church)
Love that hair, as well, you cutie!!
Hawkins Family said…
she's a looker! awesome - we sure hope that we get to see a lot of her in person this summer!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty