Back to the Grind

September is here and our summer adventure seems be forgotten. We are back in the routine of things for the most part. These are all the things that keep us busy during the week:

1) Potty training, and it's going nowhere
2) Constant sweating when not in AC
3) Going to the grocery store 3-4 times a week
4) Cameron Park Zoo, the library, MOPS,
5) Baylor sporting events including football and soccer games
6) Walks, if I can convince Lillian (looking for acorns with hats helps)
7) Sesame street
8) Cleaning and not cleaning
9) Naps
10) Dinners with friends
11) Lillian calling grandparents - her new favorite thing to do
12) And missing everything cool and wonderful from the summer

I thought I would show all of you some of the wonderful projects Kyle worked on this summer.








Comments

Karen said…
Wow! Kyle worked on ALL of those projects this summer? His work is amazing. I think the picnic bench is my favorite!
Wow! (from us too) Very impressive Kyle - and quite a portfolio of handiwork that is. You definitely kept busy (and earned your keep). Our next home...you are very welcome to come bring your tools and skills.
Kyle, this is Jim (Jul left the first comment).
My jaw dropped and I started to salivate when I saw your handiwork!! Amazing! I think someday in the future I will have to pay you for woodworking lessons.
staff said…
Jim, For you ... special price.

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty