Happy Birthday!

Visit to Chilliwack, BC farm and Mark and Heather.
Summer 2005?

Joy's Noodle, Chicago - favorite restaurant
January 2005


Home to Durham for Christmas
Hat from Ecuador
December 2004


Office at VGH, Vancouver
Fall 2004?


Traveling with Mom/Dad Welty
Borrowing Mom's eye appt sunglasses
Summer 2003?

As readers of this blog likely know, today is Katie's birthday. We can't disclose her exact age, but she was born in the 1970s...

Lillian, Jack, & Kyle wish her a very happy birthday, and we want her to know how much we love her. Feel free to leave the birthday girl a comment.

Comments

selma said…
Very happy birthday. I'm glad you are part of the slickdeals family. Keep up the good work.

-Selma
†~Våmþïrê Hêår†~†

(PS: I'm not a robot.)
Anonymous said…
Thanks Kyle for the pleasant photos that I try to keep contained within our computer. I was about to edit and delete some of them but, it's a special day so I'll let it slide. :)

Thanks to Selma for the shout out. I feel privileged.
-Katie
Warren said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Maybe you and Karen and Micah can have a huge combo birthday party some day?

I hope that you have a great day.

And not to point out the obvious...but you really should be wearing the hat in pic#3 with the shades from pic#5.
Sarah said…
Katie -- I meant to call you today to wish you a happy birthday! Hope all is well with your _ _ year old mind and body!

Love,
Sarah (Nicholls)
HB sister!!
I'm def a fan of the photo5. (Is laughing at you from afar considered a birthday gift? If so you just got a HUGE gift)
Mary Mac said…
this is awesome. wow. happy birthday katie!

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty