Actually

Lillian's currently favorite word is "actually." If you are careful throughout your day you may notice that you too have a favorite word. I'm guessing she picked this one up from me, actually. Somehow she can make it fit with 75% of what she says.

Lillian and I had appointments on Monday and she now weighs 34.6 lbs and is 41 inches tall!! If she would just stop moving around so much she might be able to gain some more weight. I'm noticing a lot of her fall/winter clothes from last year fit width wise but are just way too short.

Jack is crawling and climbing and getting into everything and then leaving a great mess behind him. He takes a great nap morning and afternoon. He eats almost everything we do even though he is without teeth, still. Though last night I think I may have glimpsed a sign of one tooth coming in on the bottom. We had an appointment for him two weeks ago and he was up to 18 lbs 13 oz which means he gained 1.5 lbs in just over a month. He's still only in the 7th % for weight but 95 % for height.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for the update, Katie!

Aunt Barbara

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty