Nail Polish

Lillian is obsessed with all things that 'make her pretty.'  Oh, it really drives me crazy sometimes because she is so devoted to it.  Purses, necklaces, bracelets, etc are all over the house and she always can find something to match her outfit before we head out the door.

Here is a great video that Grammy took when she was here.


Today after painting her finger and toes she asked someone to blow on her toes - I'm assuming because it was too hard for her to reach to dry them herself.  Kyle and I both offered Jackie to do it.  Her response: "No, I don't want slobber all over my toes!"

Comments

BG said…
Oh my gosh, she is sooo cute! Look at that little pinky finger she holds up while she paints. Her femininity is beautiful. I love seeing her get so excited about her toes. :) Adorable!
I am dying. That is hilarious.

And her "yes" is definitely like a Kyle "yes"!!!!!
Becky said…
It's amazing how some girls are just wired to be girly-girls and other girls are all about tom-boy stuff. It really seems to be a nature thing and not a nurture thing. I was always playing with G.I. Joes and Transformers as a child, so I'm not sure what I would do if we ended up with a girly-girl! But like BG said, there's something wonderful about little girls wanting to be pretty, which is something I only learned about when I was older. There IS something wonderfully feminine about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty