Beautiful Faces

I've been trying to change some of my habits in regards to my face.  Limit the make-up (obviously that's not a hard one), all-natural one or two ingredient cleanser and moisturizer.  And I love it.  I use half and half of olive oil and castor oil for my face cleanser and then 100% coconut oil as the moisturizer.  I love it, it makes your skin feel amazing.  Here's some more information if you are interested: Simple Mom.

But look at these faces!  No special soap, cleanser, moisturizer, exfoliator, or cream of any kind needed.  Just a wipe down every once in a while.  Beautiful!



Isn't this the most amazing thing?  Your child reading (!) to your other children!  I love it and she takes such pride in it.  She's still writing lots of notes and letters.  Yesterday she boasted to us that another girl at school said she wanted to be her (or be like her) because Lillian is a good dancer and a good artist.  Now there's a confidence booster.

The boys are well and keeping healthy despite being dropped off at the Y childcare regularly.  Kyle and I are battling something but thankfully nothing too bad and Lillian has stayed healthy amidst it all.  This crazy warm weather seems to keep the germs around.  Our winter never really showed up this year.  Our heat has been off and the windows open, even during the night last night.

Comments

Hear, hear! I am loving the new olive oil and coconut oil regiment as well. Ah youth - that is a beautiful pic of Lillian and Jack!! ...and "Good dancer" - woa, go Lillian, I knew you had it in you.
Beth said…
Those are some beautiful faces, Katie!! Next time include yourself. :-) Amelia wore Lillian's pink Nike jacket to the park tonight - thought of you. She always remembers that it's from Lillian. Thank you! Lillian has the presence of a mature little girl (at least in photos). :-) Miss you and hope complete health returns to you all soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty