The baby

This guy has been pretty fussy since being home but he has also had some very sweet moments.

Yesterday he was not excited about being dropped off in the nursery especially since Jack no longer joins him. But then when it was time to leave I asked him to say goodbye and thank you and instead he ran over and gave each of the ladies a big hug.

As you know, we often refer to him as Muffin Man and of course this name calling multiplies significantly now that we are around Kyle again. He is so used to it and seems to really like it. So he can't help himself when asking for a muffin, he always follows it with "man."
"Can I have a muffin man mommy?"

And my favorite are how he loves carrying around his bouncy balls but can't seem to help calling it "my bouncy house."
"Mommy, I can't find my bouncy house."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty