New Look

As you can see, I'm trying to change the look of the blog though really it started out with just trying to add a couple new things. So now I've lost some of the old things I did like and it may take me awhile to figure it all out. Maybe I should just dive in and pick upa HTML a book at the library. I like doing this sort of thing it just takes forever especially when you don't know what you are doing.

In other news, Lillian and I have been having fun hanging out here. Yesterday we went to the zoo and were shocked to see it was packed - oh right, spring break. In the past the parking lot has had maybe a dozen cars. Yesterday they were using parking attendants to get us all in. I think Lillian might have enjoyed the kid-watching over the animals. It's still surprising to come around the corner and see a lion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty