Today's Story

I am very excited about the next two months. Not only will we have a new addition to the family but are going to be traveling to Durham and Columbus in December. I was talking to Lillian today about the trip and all the different family we will see. (We were having a nice snuggle time today after a morning bath.) Her new favorite phrases are "I'm so excited" and "I'm so proud" though usually this second one doesn't come across with accurate meaning. Anyway, I asked her what she was most excited about after just describing this grand trip. She replied "Play with Gideon!" I was really happy to hear her say this since we've only managed to see Gideon around once a year - not enough for same age cousins.

I don't have a picture from last January when we saw them briefly but here's one from the year before. Gideon was born in December and I remember him just starting to walk around. Lillian born a month later did not walk until March or April. Wonder what the two will be up to this year. Probably scheming up pranks on their new siblings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty