Mrs. Welty


Yes, that's me. I think this may be the first time I've been called Mrs. Welty - at least that I'm caring to remember. Lillian, Jack and I just went to visit Kyle as he was in between teaching his class and the review session. We took his students some snacks so they could make it the extra hour until dinner. Jack was in a really good mood and smiling around at everyone - probably wondering why he doesn't get this much attention daily. And then Lillian, well she was not Lillian but she was. She just stood there, wouldn't look at anyone, wouldn't say a word, and hardly smiled. But I left her there during the review session. She brought her backpack with some books to keep her occupied while Kyle teaches. We'll see if the report differs with a little bit more time to warm up.

We've had a really nice taste of fall here. It's been in the 60s and low 70s - 65 in the house - just perfect except for the constant rain. But today, well the sun decided to come out and the humidity was ridiculous and it returned to 88. And yes, I did turn on the AC - you have to in order to kill the humidity, plus I'm pregnant and almost always hot. But Saturday's high is 68 with sun so that will be extremely nice. Welcome Fall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty