No Posts


I have no photos to post these days so I'm going back into the archives. This one is from our first Christmas together - without family (Dec 2003). We stayed in Vancouver for Christmas though later met up with extended Miner clan for skiing in Eastern BC. We were living in a huge house (with 3 other couples) at this time and had it all to ourselves for a couple days at least. It was also about a month after my surgery so unfortunately it was a pretty quiet Christmas. I didn't get to ski that year :(

We are looking forward to staying in Waco for Christmas this year. Lillian and I decorated the tree last week and have been slowly adding to the decorations. It's been fun. She's definitely excited. Jim and Jul are going to join us next week, yeah!

All for now - rushing off to the museum to meet others to play.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lovely couple! Excellent photo. Thanks for sharing this picture from "the olden days." :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty