How precious! A family at leisure - it's wonderful how Jack isn't sure if kissing is fun yet. :)
I'm jealous that you're all wearing summer clothes! It's 52 here right now - and Matt actually turned on the gas fireplace. Rarely was it on this winter, but it's raining and cold today.
Jack joined our family at 10:24 this morning. Everyone is well. He weighed 6 lb. 2 oz. and measured 19". Lillian is playing with Ms. Aaryn, and Jack and Mom are napping. Here are some pictures.
A little Saturday morning fun for Jack and I while Lillian and Kyle were at Home Depot. This pic of Kyle might not be up for very long if he sees it soon so you might want to download. He must have done this at "work" one day. :)
Comments
I'm jealous that you're all wearing summer clothes! It's 52 here right now - and Matt actually turned on the gas fireplace. Rarely was it on this winter, but it's raining and cold today.