Oh my babes

Here are a couple of pictures taken before an early bedtime tonight. I've been enforcing a lot of early bedtimes recently:)

Lillian is taking swim lessons this week and is doing wonderful. The first day she was a bit nervous as we walked into the big competition pool. "Mommy I don't know how to swim."

We been hitting the YMCA twice a day for morning swim lessons and lunch (free lunches thanks to summerfood.org) and then again for picnic dinner and a swim in the outdoor pool. Jack is a serious handful in the pool even with the floatee swimsuit on. He's learning to balance enough to float and paddle just a tiny bit. But if he gets off balance and goes under he always comes up smiling (and spitting).

Oh how I love my babies.

The weeks w/o Kyle have been manageable but I picked up Tired of Yelling at the bookstore this past weekend. Hopefully I can find some helpful hints for those unmanageable times. I'm sure they are going to be ready for gentle Grammy's visit in just over a week. And Wes, poor Wes is in some need of extra family members so that he can get a little attention. Get ready to love on him!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty