NC Beach trip

Finally I'm getting around to posting some of our pics from the beach week in North Carolina a month ago. We went with my parents, Rachel and Asher, and Julianna (Jim was back at IU for work and Craig in Florida for a class). It was too bad that it did not work out for everyone to there - we missed the PO Hawkins, and Pete and Rita were on their honeymoon of course.

A lot of hanging out indoors (well, when we weren't at the beach or one of the two pools).
The weather was ridiculously humid. Really! My glasses would fog up the second I stepped outside. Ugh, only bearable in you can jump in the ocean.














Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the photos of the beautiful children and beautiful beach. You surely had a fantastic time. What a treat!
I read your blog regularly enjoying your tales and your photos. Thank you.
Mary from Gettysburg

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty