Night night


Kids had fun playing night-night one day in the dining room. Jack even tried to trick me today on the way home in the car. He has a habit on falling asleep close to 12pm if he's had an active or early morning and then it messes everything up because he hasn't had lunch, etc. So usually Lillian and I have to keep saying "Don't go to sleep Jack". When I look back today he seemed close and then I tested him and looked back again and he'd closed his eyes. He loved the trick and kept trying to do it but couldn't be quite as convincing since he was watching my reaction with half-shut, half-open eye lids.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This cozy playtime looks like a lot of fun for Lillian and Jack. Thanks for the peek into their typical day's occupation. I love their creativity and symmetry :-)

As for Jack's trick in the car seat - - that is SO much like his daddy. That's exactly the kind of thing Kyle did when he was little. (And ongoing!)
<3 Mom K

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty