This is the best day of my life

Lillian is really enjoying listening to music these days and is really quick in learning a song. I switched my music to almost exclusively Christian radio awhile back so she has learned a lot of great songs with beautiful truths about Jesus and life as a Christian. One of our current favorites is Hold us Together by Matt Maher(see the video on the left side). If you haven't heard it yet check it out and you will be easily hooked on this great tune.

Today after making super easy chocolate pudding with Lillian and she had some after lunch she came over to me and said "This is the best day of my life." And then with a smile, "It would not have been possible without you."
The first phrase closely resembles one in the above song. The second, who knows where it came from? Her dad has been sharing some other songs with her as well. You can ask him about that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty