Easter 2011

This is the annual children with the Flowering of the Cross picture taken between services.  Wes was encouraged to be a part of it so I sat him down.  Jack was turned around with his back to the camera until he was physical righted.  My favorite part may be the guy in the background who's name is K.Paul.  He is one of the friendliest guys at church and I never realized it until this pic, but he kinda looks like Colonel Sanders in his Easter suit.

I think Lillian is showing off her shoes here.  And Jack wants to say hi, as long as he doesn't have to share the cupcake.



What can be cuter than a Muffin Man sitting on a wall?  Maybe matching brothers sitting on a wall.
(Also notice purple all over Lillian's neck from a stamp included in the goody bag from church - don't worry, it matched her afternoon outfit just perfectly.)

Well, we had a super terrific great day!  
Happy Easter to all our friends and family.  
He is Risen, alleluia!


Comments

Love these! Very cute. Lillian makes me laugh and I would like to sit and eat a cupcake with Jack.

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty