17 questions about mommy

A friend of mine posted this on her blog yesterday.  I thought it looked fun so I asked Lillian the same questions this morning.  Strangely they are very similar to Leah's answers for her mom.  Obviously #12 is my favorite answer, the rest of the answers....?
  1. How old is Mommy? 12
  2. What is mommy's favorite color? Pink
  3. What is mommy's job? Cleaning the kitchen
  4. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? Watch TV
  5. Mommy's favorite place to go? Grocery store
  6. What color are mommy's eyes? Blue
  7. What color is mommy's hair? Brown
  8. My mommy loves to relax by... Sitting on the couch
  9. She likes to wear... Dresses on Sundays
  10. She loves to cook... eggs and toast
  11. Her favorite chore to do is... clean the laundry
  12. Mommy always tells me... I love you
  13. It makes mommy happy when I... make stuff with her
  14. When mommy shops she loves to buy... cookies
  15. Mommy's favorite food is... pasta
  16. Mommy's favorite movie is... Beauty and the Beast
  17. What is Mommy the best at doing?  Folding laundry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty