Skin update

Hives on stomach and face, April 29
Hives on arms, April 29
Wes' skin is magically doing better as of sometime Sunday or Monday.  It's like night and day, we'd forgotten how nice and soft baby's skin really is.  He has an appointment at the Allergist on Friday.  If we'd gone last Friday I think they might have reported me to CPS, his skin was THAT bad.  They will most likely be sticking his back to find out what it may be.  The blood test from before Easter indicated that he did NOT have food or grass allergies.  I'll let you know what is determined Friday.  In the meantime, he is doing well.

Today, May 11
On another note sweet sweet Jack has had a fever since yesterday morning.  I didn't really notice until lunch time when he didn't want to eat lunch!  I put him in bed at about 11:45 (he'd been yawning for the past hour or so).  He laid right down and was almost asleep by the time I came back with Wes.  When he woke he had a 102-103 temp and was very lethargic.  He doesn't seem to be complaining about anything in particular but last night was so sad because he kept waking up in sweats with very scared cries for help.  I eventually climbed into bed with him.  Funny enough, with his hot body next to mine, the scary dreams transferred over to me and it wasn't long before I was crying for help. :)  We made it through just fine though.  His fever seems to be gone but his energy and demand for constant snacks has yet to return.  I think he had at least a four hour nap.

Lillian was very kind this morning as she, Wes, and I drove away leaving Jack and Kyle home she says to me "I like Jack a whole lot Mom."

Comments

Katie said…
Let me know how it goes....I know how life can be crazy with a child with allergies. Good luck

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty