'T' stands for Trouble

Our boys have decided that they are in immediate need of a snack upon rising in the morning.  And since their parents are still in bed, they have decided that they can provide for themselves.

The other day Kyle and I found them with a number of ice cream sandwiches though fortunately only one had been opened.  I guess Jack had pushed the chair up to the freezer to retrieve them.

I keep telling them that when they wake up in the morning to stay in their room and play quietly (unless it's still dark outside, then they are suppose to go back to sleep).

Today I thought they did really well.  But when I got back from dropping off Lillian (she goes early b/c she enjoys eating breakfast there), Kyle had found the boys were actually busy helping themselves with a nice snack.  Crackers and jelly, or just jelly.









Comments

Kristen said…
I love this whole thing a WHOLE LOT.
Oh, oh, oh my. Oh my.

Love that Kyle took a video of the results, and meanwhile Wes is still licking off the knife. (and nice to see/hear a bit of both boys talking!)

But what do you mean "Lillian enjoys eating breakfast at school"?? How early does she have to go in, and what kind of breakfast does she get?

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty