Trouble times 2

Have I already commented on the two two year olds running around 1406 these days?  I know Rachel has and I love telling everyone that knows the two.  It sure is a sight to see.  Wes and Asher just love each other.  They are either off in a corner of the house or running back and forth in their diapers (they were suppose to be encouraging the other one to potty train, somehow that went nowhere).  I love it when Wes says something and Asher repeats and then they just keep going.  There arguments go on forever because they just repeat each other, "that's my mommy", "no, that's my mommy" "no that's my mommy".  And they aren't even fighting over Rach and I, they are fighting over the saying of "that's my mommy", crazy kids!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty