Mother's Day Weekend Festivities

That title exaggerates things a bit, but here are a few shots from this weekend.  I also have uploaded two videos to YouTube.  They can be viewed here and here.









After a hearty dinner at Dave's Burger Barn, we went out to play in the adjacent park.  

This last shot is from a few weeks back, but I think it is a good shot of Katie.


What a great mom!


Action shot: mothering her oldest child

Hopefully more posts will follow soon in an attempt to get caught up after months of neglect.

Comments

Hurray! Great post! Love seeing everyone. Like that last one of Katie and Lillian (despite Lillian's somewhat skeptical look.) Keep it coming!
Unknown said…
I was so distracted by all the family portraits (in & around your church) that I didn't notice this previous post. What a nice surprise today; a serendipitous find on one of my ordinary days :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty