October Food


So I couldn't NOT share this with all of you. We've been enjoying some really good Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread lately. Here's the RECIPE (thanks to Jenny) I had to make four loaves instead of just one because I knew it would be that good. Also, thanks to Mandy for letting me use her kitchen aid and oven since my oven likes to bake everything in half the time and at it's own temperature. I wasn't really to risk it.

Also, if you are in the pumpkin mood, try her Pumpkin Crisp too - it's easy and super good.

HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!!!

Comments

Boy oh boy, sounds delicious!!! Jim and I are both drooling. And I can definitely relate to oven problems. Ours here is a bit funky at times and my recent attempt at brownies was... well, decent but not great.
AND we LOVE pumpkin crisp! (like dump cake but with cooked or canned pumpkin, right?) Since we can't get canned pumpkin here I haven't made it for a while. But where is the link to Jenny's recipe for that? The one I've used is from Southern Living. Curious if it's the same idea.
JennyNic said…
Love the picture of the pumpkins. Thanks for the shout out! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Robert Welty